What if I told you that Bosnia Pyramid is home to a complex of pyramids that make the Pyramids of Giza look like a child’s toy?
Archaeologist, Sam Osmanagich, a Bosnian businessman in 2005 has claimed that he has discovered the “biggest complex of pyramidal structures in the world” comprising five pyramids, all connected by underground tunnels. He says that they’re at least 30,000 years old, 20,000 earlier than our accepted version of advanced human civilization. But, the scientific community is skeptical.
What is the Bosnian Pyramid?
The Bosnian Pyramid, Visocica Hill, is the first European pyramid to be discovered and is located in the heart of Bosnia, in the town of Visoko. The pyramid has all the elements of a true pyramid: four perfectly shaped slopes pointing toward the cardinal points, a flat top, and an entrance complex. On top of the pyramid are also the ruins of a Medieval walled town, once the base of a Bosnian king Tvrtko of Kotromanic (1338-1391).
The structures which comprise the original Bosnian complex are the Sun, the Moon, Love, Earth and the Dragon Pyramids. The peaks of the Sun, Dragon, and Moon also form a perfect equilateral triangle. The largest of these is the Pyramid of the Sun, which is more than 220m high, much higher than the Pyramid of Giza in Egypt, which is 147 m high only.
- These are the first pyramids to be discovered in Europe.
- The Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun, one of the pyramids of the complex has its height of over 220 meters which is much higher than the Great Pyramid of Egypt (147 meters).
- With an error of 0 degrees, 0 minutes and 12 seconds, the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun has the most precise orientation towards the cosmic north.
- The Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun is completely covered by rectangular concrete blocks which have an extreme hardness (up to 133 MPs) and low water absorption (around 1%), and far superior to modern day concrete.
- Radiocarbon dating from the paved terrace on Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon, performed by Institute of Physics of Silesian Institute of Technology from Gliwice (Poland) confirmed that terrace was built 10,350 years ago (+/- 50 years). These findings confirm that the Bosnian pyramids are also the oldest known pyramids on the planet.
- Underneath the Bosnian Pyramids, there is an underground tunnel and chamber network which runs for a total of more than ten miles.
- Ceramic sculptures have been discovered in the underground labyrinth with a mass of up to 20,000 pounds which makes them the largest found so far from the ancient world.
Archaeologists and historians from across the globe saw Osmanagic as little more than a huckster, peddling a “cruel hoax.” The European Association of Archaeologists has said the Bosnian pyramid theory is not based on genuine science and has repeatedly criticized Osmanagic’s work since during that time much of Europe was under a mile-thick sheet of ice and most of humanity had yet to invent agriculture.
What Do You Think?
On the one hand, the whole concept of an ancient civilization creating the strongest concrete ever and building giant structures 30,000 years ago seems debatable, but on the other, the probability of a natural phenomenon or hand-carved pyramids so aligned with the north and each other cannot just be a coincidence.
If this turns out to be true, it will question our current understanding of human civilization. According to Osmanagic, the scientific community won’t accept the facts because everything they know about human civilization would be wrong.
Statistically, they seem unlikely to be natural. Scientifically, they seem too dubious to be true. Perhaps by changing our beginnings or learning to better understand our beginnings, we can also change our present and our future for the better.